Snowboarding, Skiing or Telemarking
Summer Private Lessons
Yes, you can snowboard, ski or telemark year-round in Zermatt!
We have the highest and largest summer skiing area in Europe. Around twenty kilometres of pistes and up to 8 ski lifts are open in Summer. Zermatt's Summer snow area is large enough to appeal to everyone - from beginner to experienced. This glacier skiing offers well-groomed, and often wide areas of obstacle-free snow. Good skiers can find a few uninterrupted kilometres for faster runs. In a couple of steeper spots there are also mogul lines. Check out the Gravity Snowboard Park - the best Summer freestyle park in Europe - featuring a superpipe, kicker park and rail park.
3 or 4 Hour Summer Private Lessons
- Mornings only
- Private instruction lessons
- Lessons are suitable for all age groups
- Lessons are suitable for all levels – from beginner to experienced
- Personal coaching and training
- Video analysis available upon request
- 3 Hours 1-2 people CHF 250.-
(Extra for each additional person: CHF 30.-)
- 4 Hours 1-2 people CHF 330.-
(Extra for each additional person: CHF 35.-)
Full Day Lessons are not available in
Summer. This is due to the fact that lifts close earlier
in Summer than during the Winter.